Friday, July 10, 2009

Boreal Chickadee and Technical Difficulties

I apologize for this very short post for tonight unfortunately when I got home from shooting tonight I found that my router had died. I have acquired a new one and hope to have it up and running by tomorrow. I wanted to make sure and get a post up so I am doing this one remotely. Here is a boreal chickadee pic that I shot up at the Sax Zim Bog in February to tide you over. Thanks for your patience.


Calm Energy said...

What an adorable lil chickadee...I don't think they visit upstate New York... I only see the black capped chickadee.
Hope your router probs are over soon!

justice said...

the bird is so beautifful because of its colour.


outsources BPO & call centre solution

Adrienne in Ohio said...

I just love the earthy-toned colors of this bird.

Steve B said...

Wonderful photo.