Monday, April 1, 2013

Target Field

Pi Getting Ready for Game Day
 I am not much of a sports fan. I usually have better things to do, other then an occasional football game. It does not help that most of the professional men's sports teams around have not been able to get the job done when it comes to the big game. The exception to this is the Twins who have won two World Series. That is probably why they got a new stadium a couple of years ago.
Max Getting Ready for Game Day
Today is opening day at Target Field, the home of the Twins. Since I am not much of a baseball fan I had never been to the new stadium. However as part of the opening day festivities two of our eagles from The Raptor Center will be at the game to help with the National Anthem. I went along earlier this week to take some pics of a practice session. I have to admit that it was kind of cool being down on the field. Pi our immature bald eagle, first pic, was not faced by all of the preparations that were going on around us. Max, our big female in the lower pic, decided to pass on a homer dog and went for the rat choice instead. In just a minute the game will begin so I need to check out the show to see how my friends do. 


No comments: