Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays

Like most people I will be spending the holidays with my family.
But part of my family decided to get an early start on their celebrating.
Peanut decided that wearing hats was just not her style.
Sleeping in them was another thing all together though, nice and warm.
But you know how curious cats can be and it did not take long for Magic to come and check things out.
He was a little to big to sleep in the hat, like Peanut.
So he settled for wearing it instead.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to you and your family!


13 comments:

Helen said...

Your pictures are cute. Happy Holidays to you and your family also. Helen

Jessica - Magical Mundane said...

Oh too cute :)

Helena said...

These are wonderful photos! Cats are such wonderful critters. :)

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful shots of your Santa Cats. Happy New Year!

eileeninmd said...

Love your cute Santa Kittie!

Dianne said...

adorable!!

Carolyn Ford said...

Those are fabulously cute! Love them!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Cute cats!
I found it interesting a couple of posts back that you were able to attend a dragonfly workshop. I'll have to see if we can do something like that here in Ontario.

catsynth said...

Very cute cats.
Happy Holidays!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

EB: Cool photos of your cats.

Johnny Nutcase said...

these are too cute, i can't handle it.

ellen said...

Cute, Nice entry. Mine is up!

The Good Life in Virginia said...

peanut reminds me of my becky...cept becky has more white on her ^..^