Tuesday, December 25, 2012

X-mas Kittens

I know that Christmas does not start with an X, but since I have already used the only X letter photos that I have and I am tired of posting yellow-headed blackbirds for X, I decided to cheat this year. You can't blame me. It is destiny. I mean how often does the hardest letter in the alphabet fall on Christmas Day. 
These are Michelle and my kids. Since we never had any real children the pets that we share our home have become our adopted children. First off is peanut. She is our little girl and is about 3 1/2 years old. She is a jumper and a climber. She loves to curl up in Michelle's lap and snooze.
Magic is our big boy. He is the largest cat that we have ever owned. We have not weighed him lately but he is quite a heavy lift. He is about 4 1/2 years old. He is an ADD kitty. He has a hard time sitting still. He will come up and whine at you for attention but as soon as you start to pet him he will get up and walk away only to whine for more attention a minute later.

Happy Holidays

11 comments:

Kate said...

Those Xmas Kittens definitely are eXcellent choices for the day! Happy Holiday to you, too. Kate, ABC Team

Roger Owen Green said...

in excelsis deo!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Very cute Christmas attired kit-cats;') We have 2 also, and I have taken images with one of them in a Santi-hoho hat, last season...fun~

Jama said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

You have 2 beautiful "children". About Xmas. When we stop and think for a moment, X is a cross and Xmas is a logical way to shorten Christmas. I hope yours was merry.

MaR said...

Simply adorable. XL !

Happy holidays ~ X is for...

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

That is so true about "X" landing on Christmas Day-funny that I did not make that connection! Those are such CUTE kitties! Now that our son is 21 years old, my husband and I found ourselves taking a lot of photos of our kitten yesterday!

carol l mckenna said...

So adorable ~ great photos ~ for X ^_^

Happy Holidays ^_^

(A Creative Harbor aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^)

Nonnie said...

love the look of your new kitties! I don't think my two would tolerate it. But, maybe...
Magic is like my Ting; she does the same thing. And she follows me from room to room. But, as soon as she's picked up, even though she may purr, down is what she wants.

Leslie: said...

Cute little viXens, aren't they!

Leslie
abcw team

florist said...

Xmas kitten are shown here. Have a look at it