Monday, May 14, 2012

Tuesday Tweets

Well it is time again for Tuesday Tweets. I have been a little disappointed in that this meme has not really taken off. There are some really great people who have continued to support the meme and I am very grateful to them however I am contemplating expanding the meme to see if I can get some more participation.

This week's featured bird is the yellow warbler. Warblers migrate through this area at this time of year. Most are heading up to Canada or at least northern Minnesota but the yellow warblers stick around through the summer.

Welcome to Tuesday Tweets. To join in the fun, just post a photo of a bird on your blog then come here and enter your information in the inlinkz tool down below. Don't forget to put a link back to here on your blog and the pretty little banner photo. Then visit all of the sites that participate to see a lot of cool bird pics.



2 comments:

KristiBowmanDesign said...

Beautiful Warbler!! Most of my birding happens at my feeder so I don't often have new birds to share unless I manage to get out and about. I'll certainly keep this in mind if I do!! Love these birdies!!!

Bryan said...

Beautiful bird. They are one of my favorites of all of the warblers. And thanks for keeping the meme going; I definitely enjoy participating and all of your interesting posts.