Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blue Sky by Mike Michaels


Blue Sky, Blue Sky, please don't be obscured
Your sapphire beauty makes me assured
That whatever misfortunes for me fate has procured
I am against glumness and sadness inured
-
Blue Sky, Blue Sky, I confess I'm enamoured
You release me from those who have crowded and clamoured
You replenish the peace their noise has devoured
And nurture serenity where it once flowered
-
Blue Sky, Blue Sky you have my devotion
Blue Sky the widest, deepest, most ephemeral ocean
You set my soul sailing on pacific emotion
Your glad tide sweeps away my most plaintive notion
-
Blue Sky, Blue Sky when I gaze into you
I fall under the spell of your azure hue
Until everything old and familiar seems new
and I remember where awe and wonder once grew
-
Blue Sky

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful words and a perfect match for your photo! I love it! Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Regina said...

Beuaiutfl scene and poem.
Happy weekend.

Joe Todd said...

Looks like a really interesting wetlands. Also, enjoyed the poem

KaHolly said...

WOW!!! That is great!

Kcalpesh said...

Beautiful words with beautiful photo! This post of yours is a treat to read!!

Pixellicious Photos

Alexander said...

very nice, peaceful photo. I love the colours in this shot. What a great composition!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Eaglesbrother said...

Great poem and also very good shot of the wetlands.

slumbull said...

Beauty in the sky and from the heart poem.