Monday, June 7, 2010

Split Rock Light House

I think that I jinxed Blogger this weekend. On Saturday I posted about how I had not missed a day of posting in two years and then on Sunday when I went to post Blogger was down. It was down all night and most of the day today. Now that I am home and I have finally found that it is working again I published the post that I could not publish yesterday. I also had a dilemma about my post for today. I have been posting all about the parks we visited on our Texas trip but they are very time consuming and since I was not able to start on the post until a few minutes ago, because blogger was down, I decided to instead post this picture of the Split Rock Light House that I took in the fog on Saturday.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, and I love light houses! The fog is so wonderfully mysterious! All of sudden I was thinking "mystery writing" again! Great post! Sorry for all the problems. I've had a few of those lately! A real pain in the whatever! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Holly said...

this is such a beautiful photo I had to go find out what/where etc about it!

Carolyn Ford said...

It's like a fairy tale! The misty fog is incredible in this scene.

Kristin said...

Magical. Like in the movies. =)

ksdoolittle said...

And it was a perfect choice!!