Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clouds by Chris Lee

Clouds trickle by, way up in the sky,
They make me ponder, what I've done and why,
Ever changing, ever moving,
and strangely so soothing,
They flutter about, here and there,
Come rain or shine, they never seem to care,
They cover my world with relative ease,
Riding on the back of a casual breeze,
A cloud can be whatever it may choose,
Then drift away, on a relaxing cruise,
Looks so peaceful, gliding on the wind,
No thoughts, no illusions or actions have sinned,
Wouldn't mind trying it out someday,
Could be free to go any which way.

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Such lovely, peaceful skies and your words are beautiful -- a perfect match for the day. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Kcalpesh said...

Nice poem! Glad to see such lovely words accompanying a great capture!!!

Recently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)

Pixellicious Photos

BraCom said...

wonderful photo, very nice

Laura said...

such a lovely view...a perfect place to sit still and observe the earth, the sky, the water and one's own breath.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

I love this scene, evokes so much tranquilty in nature, serene beauty balanced out with your words that are so very adequate for this rendering~

eileeninmd said...

Nice poem and skywatch photo! Pretty sky and scenery!

Andree said...

Oh I love wetlands! What a beautiful expanse you captured.

Unknown said...

Thats my poem =)

check my other ones at poemhunter.com

Chris